I got new jeans today with birthday money :) Because the pairs I've had since freshman year of high school were starting to look kinda bad :( But I finally found the PERFECT jeans and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. For those who don't know, jean shopping is a pain in the rear for me. They always gap at the waist right above my butt, so no matter what you can pretty much see my underwear. No good for Whitney. So I when I find a pair that actually fits, I wear them until they have no wear left in them. And that's what I had done to these two pairs. So they needed replaced. I went to the Lucky Brand Store, because in the past they are the only jeans that fit me. I hate it because they're expensive, but they fit. So the guy helping me is definitely gay but he helped me pick out two really great pairs of jeans. And Caleb asked when we were checking out if they give discounts for birthdays and he said no but since you asked, I'll knock off 10%. Which made it even better :) Next on the list of what to buy with my birthday money-cute dressy boots. Any suggestions???
And I love Stonebriar Mall. And pretty much Frisco in general. But man, the people sure are, well, snotty. And rude. And the kids-let's not even get me started. I just love my new jeans :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am the same about jeans-I don't think I've ever had a pair that I love love loved! Then again, I am also not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for jeans, maybe that is our problem! :) -Katherine
ReplyDelete