skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a new day
Happenings as of late with the newlyweds
Thursday, September 24, 2009
For those who were asking
Between last Friday and the end of the day tomorrow, I will have worked 69.5 hours. Holy crap, I didn't realize I had been there that much. I think that might make me a workaholic. Oh well, At least it's with gymnastics and not something I hate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(22)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(11)
I thought that I would never miss school. I thoug...
For those who were asking
A trip to Norman
I thought I should post a cute picture of Bella fr...
A VERY busy weekend and equally busy week ahead
What I learned on Tuesday
A couple random thoughts
It just gets under my skin
What to do, what to do
Horrible classes today, nobody wants to listen to ...
GREEN!!!
►
August
(3)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment