Sunday, September 6, 2009

What to do, what to do

So, I pretty much love my job, I get to play all the time, and I've been working 50-60 hours a week pretty much since I started, and so to have three whole days off in a row is a pretty big change. I don't really know what to do! I'll recap what I've done so far:

*went to La Hacienda Ranch Friday night after my family got here (yummy!)

*went to Williams Sonoma Saturday morning, where my stepdad gave Caleb and I $150 in gift cards. We got on the list for one of six of the new pasta attachments for our kitchenaid mixer! It makes tube pasta, so you don't have to roll out the dough, you stick stick the wad in the top! It should be here this week.

*went to Restoration Hardware and got my mom some pillows and awesome blanket that we have. We love those blankets!

*went to the new Cowboys Stadium to see OU take on BYU. :(

*went to The Village with our families and MR and Andrew :) We also saw Jennie, Erica, Katie, and Lauren! Fun!

*went to ROSA'S (not Ricky's) with the church crowd! I love Rosa's!

*took a 4.5 hour nap :)

My plans for my day off tomorrow include:

^reading Sinner so I can start Green

^making something in the crock pot. I think it's a good day for that!

^staying in my pj's ALL.DAY.LONG.

What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. There should be a "like" button on here like there is on Facebook so I can "like" this entry.

    ReplyDelete