Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One of those days

I like how negative my blog has become. But again, I'm going to be negative, at least to start off.

Today I get in my car to go to work and my freaking car won't start.
Seriously? Seriously.

Luckily my kind husband didn't have school this week (well, it's finals week at DTS, but having two weeks off at Thanksgiving and a wife that is a workaholic gave him plenty of time to finish every paper then instead of cramming them now) and I took his car and he found someone with jumper cables and jumped it and took it to get a new battery.

I got some pretty nice gifts from some of my students today! And I just coach gymnastics. It's nice to know that someone appreciates what we do every single week with their kids.

I'm so ready for Christmas! It's so close, and I only have to work until Saturday, and I'm so so so excited. We will be spending a week with Caleb's family and then splitting a week between Midland and Clovis. It kind of sucks for my family, but such is the life when you're parents are divorced. Then we will be back here on January 3 so I can start work again and Caleb can start his winter session class the next day.

In case I'm not back again to say it later, Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment