Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty Ten

Man, it has been a crazy two weeks! Caleb and I returned to Dallas yesterday afternoon after our trip across the great state of Texas. Not only are we glad to be back, but I think baby Bella is super super glad to be home! I really think that she thought we were going to keep putting her in her cage and riding in the car every couple of days. Poor baby Bella. We did have a wonderful vacation and I enjoyed my time off work, we are glad to be back to our apartment and the everyday life we are used to. Caleb is taking a winter session course this week. It goes from 8-5 everyday this week, and while it will be very stressful, he will be done with the class and have three hours of credit. I go back to work in just a few hours. I'm kind of excited to get back. Even though it is stressful, I have more coaching hours now so I think it will be tons more fun.

Caleb and I have made a few resolutions, and I have also made some on my own. We both want to start reading our bibles more, maybe even read it through this year. I've never been able to stick to this one on my own, but I'm hoping that together we will be able to accomplish this. We also want to start working out together. This is a tough one since he has to leave so early for school and I get home from work kind of late. We are thinking that we can go as soon as I get off work if I have a snack on the way home. That puts dinner kind of late, but we will surely try. I don't think it's realistic for us to run a marathon or even a half marathon, but I would like to become a 5K and 10K runner. I also would like to start reading again. I love reading and have a ton of books on my reading list, but I come home so tired that I just want to watch tv and go to bed. I'm really going to try to be more efficient with the time I do have off work.

Well, that's all for now! Hopefully my first day back goes well... We will surely see!

No comments:

Post a Comment