Monday, May 3, 2010
Worry
For those who know me, I like to worry. I worry about EVERYTHING. Well, now I might actually have something to worry about. I went to the doctor today to have a mole looked at, and he ended up thinking that one was fine but found another one that concerned him. So now I have thoughts of melanoma running through my head. Great. He went ahead and removed both, the first because I didn't want it there and the latter for obvious reasons. Both will be biopsied and results will take 5-7 days. So I'll just be sitting, waiting, wishing for the next 5-7 days until I find out. Not to mention our insurance sucks so there's the whole aspect of paying for everything, not just my health. Let's not even get me started on insurance and our President... That's a topic for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You'll be FINE!!! Can't quarantee you won't be broke though :-)
ReplyDelete